EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
NEW Application Portal Now Available!
Before you submit an application, you must gather all of the required documents and have them ready to upload. If you submit an application without having all of the documents needed, it will delay the processing of your application. Allowable document file types are: pdf, jpg, jpeg, pnp, tiff, zip.
- Landlord/Owner name, email, phone number, and mailing address
- Important! Make sure you have accurate information, including the email address. It may create issues linking your account to your landlord’s, and delay processing your application.
- Current lease agreement, with signatures (all pages)
- Copy of an eviction notice or past due notice, if applicable
- Most recent utility bills (if requesting assistance with utilities)
- Income documentation (provide all applicable documentation):
- Employment Income: 2020/2021 tax returns, W2’s; OR last two months of pay stubs
- Unemployment: Copy of benefit notice and print out of payments received for the last two months
- Self-Employment: 2020/2021 tax returns
- Social Security Benefits: 2020/2021 tax information or copy of a current award letter
- Child Support: Print out of payments received in last two months or verification from absent parent
- Other Income: Documentation from the source stating the monthly amount received. For example, VA pension, annuities, disability income, workmen’s compensation, alimony, etc.
*Important: Residents outside of Ada County must apply here.
It is the policy of BCACHA to see that every individual regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability shall have equal opportunity in accessing affordable housing. If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities, and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our programs and services, please submit a request in writing or contact our office at (208) 363-9710.